Tuesday 23 November 2010

Symphony of life lo


 This page was  published in Feb 2011 issue of Scrapbooking. com magazine
 This page won a thankfull challenge on Ppaer niche- thanks!
This  lo won a Thankfull challenge on Sisterhood of crafters - thanks!!
This is my dad- and this is my  gratitude for him just for being the best dad ever!! And as he is a well known Israeli composer I scrapped him near the piano and called this lo "Symphony of life": his life dedicated to his music and to  his family.. He will be 81 in 2 weeks and I am so gratefull  that he is still with us and hope he will be for more and more years..
I  think this one is one of my best pages ever- done with a lot of love (and without any flowers-lol)
So here are the products on this one:Pink Paslee :very new pp- some of it is resist kind and inked with distressed inks,artisan plate- inked too, distressed chipboards, then 2 Heidi Swapp inked chipboards, recycled tag from Pink Paislee tape (added to the cage) and I even recycled the twine this tape had all around for the banners, Chipboards were done with inks, clear embosssing powder and crackled glass for a birdy.
The last touches were a music ribbon, metal clock and a chain and a button (last 2 from TH)
And my handwrite journaling:
Prof. Mark Kopytman
Born in Ukraina 1929
Lives in Israel since 1972
Well known Israeli composer
My father
Thanks for being here for all of us!!
So now for some challenges for this page- also I feel that for  me this one is an allstar winner- I don't really need anyone else to confirm it..Done with so much love for such an outstanding person!!
 Distress inks for Simon says stamps and show
 Inspiration for Creative prompts
 Vintage colors for Gingersnap
 Birdy for If it's groovy
 Gratefull for Raise the bar
 Anything goes for Hodge Podge
 Thankfull for Sisterhood of crafters
 Thanks you for Paper playtime
 Wings for Creative inspirations paint
 Thankful for Passionatly artistic

27 comments:

Dazie said...

Its gorgeous! I love the beautiful colours you have used!
Dazie
x

Trish said...

a beautiful page!

מימס mimms said...

עירית יקרתי איזה עיצוב מרגש ומדהים
עשית לאבא שלך !!י
כן אפשר גם בלי פרחים :o))

Jaclyn Miller said...

Amazing layout. I love all of the distressing. Thanks for joining us at OTWC.

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous layout, thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Dana said...

Oh WOW!! What an amazing page and tribute to your father! I am still misty eyed from reading the love you have for him and remembering my own father! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Raise The Bar!
Hugs~
Dana

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful! what a treasure of a page:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Cindy Gay said...

This is nice. Great title, photo and title alpha.

Laura said...

Wow, what an amazing l.o. and what an amazing man. You certainly did right by him with this one. TFS

Darlene said...

What a FABULOUS layout & tribute!! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood!

mum of two said...

What a great layout! Such a great tribute to your father. My father is a fairly well known Canadian composer, and I think I may try to get an amzing picture like that of my dad! It is truly beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

michelle

Amy Kolling said...

What a beautiful and well thought out layout! I love all the little details you put on this....each one is perfect! Thanks for sharing your talent with OTWC this week!

Chris said...

Hi just popped by to say hello and to admire your wonderful layouts...they are amazing and this one is such a wonderful tribute to your Dad...you must be so proud of him :D
hugs
Chris xx

Creative Inspirations said...

Very beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint.

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful page Miss Irit....my SNR buddy!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

Anonymous said...

This ie `Beautiful` Your father will love it`

Thanks for sharing at the Passionately Artistic Blog!!!
always a plasure

Terrie
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/

SmilynStef said...

I adore this page ... it reminds me of my great-uncle who was a music teacher and played piano every day in his sun room after he retired ... such great memories ... so glad you joined the Fashion Fun this month at Gingersnap Creations.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspiration Paints!

Kendra

Pris said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I agree with you! Fabulous layout and how special! I love everything about this page. Thanks for joining in with the Spread your wings challenge at CI paints! Hope we will see you again!

Chrissy D said...

Absolutely amazing - beautiful work! Thank you for joining us in the Creative Paints Challenge! Have a great day!

Nancy said...

This is a wonderful layout - and a beautiful tribute to your father!

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge!

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful and meaningful layout. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so beautiful! I love everything about it! TFS @ PPT, Sandra

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous layout Irit! Love the bold, bright title! Thanks for playing along with us for November!

Ally.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

Jessica L said...

Gorgeous LO! I can totally see why you got a few Top 3s for this one! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at the Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you there again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're interested.

penny4thoughts said...

Just simply beautiful - I love your treatment of the pink paislie paper - fantastic colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)

Popular Posts