Saturday 23 June 2012

Take 1: NY

This fun vacation page was made with my daughters and their good friend NY old photos. They actually decided to make a scenario and to do all things they never do at home, like to read an English newspaper or to talk on a paid phone.
I used Sizzix die for a skyline, Tim Holtz die for a street lamp and stamped  my journaling lines with TRC Basic backgrounds 2 line stamp.


2 pieces of patterned paper- the basic and the matting are from Kaisercrafts.
I also made a mix letters title with Prima, AC and MM letters and added those NY apples for the big apple. The journaling lines were stamped with The Rubber Cafe Basic Backgrounds 2 Lines and then hand write.
I added some glass pebbles and a glass bird button from Handmade Halo shop.


1 comment:

Popular Posts