Tuesday 17 July 2012

Sky is a limit


This lo will be published in Scrapbooking.com September 2012 issue
My "Flying" grandson Omer's photo was just perfect for this kites and clouds layout, so I decided to call it Sky is a limit and to use Blue Sky Day line from Kite Fliers company I design for.

The basic yellow cardstock from American Crafts was just a right color for this product line; also I am not a big fan of yellows after all.
I made 3 clusters over this page: one over the photo, one cluster of clouds and one journaling cluster on the right bottom using this rule of 3 .
The clouds and kites were hand cut and glued with 3d foam glue and I added one cloud brad and 2 stickers 
over the cluster.

The bottom spot was for journaling and was used for it.
 The upper, over the photo part, was made with 4 labels.
I decided to use some trendy (also not from KF) washi tape to connect the photo and journaling spot and to make a visual triangle.
Another visual triangle was made with hand cut paper circles added randomly with brads over the page.
2 KF ribbons were added under the photo; one is from Lucky O' collection and was just so perfect for this page.
As the chipboard letters were not so adhesive after all I just added some glossy 3D glue around.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute, Irit! My 1st grandchild opened the world of scrapbooking for me. Just yesterday, I found him looking thru his scrapbooks -- he's 20 !! Enjoy!

Popular Posts